Friday, January 8, 2010

How many of us who research spychic phenomena feel guilty of selfishness, and isolation?

Not at all. I enjoy discovery, and the unusual events in my life have awakened a drive to find out more. I feel like Thomas Edison before he discovered something--someone's gonna do it, why not me? No one who knows me would scoff, because I take a level-headed, scientific approach to life, and these 'psychic' events are clues to discovery. Biologists are 'talking' to animals, and ghosts are a form of life of sorts--hey, I'm not trying to teach sign language to rocks, now. I also have a religious bent, and I'm trying to tie the metaphysics in with the reality of God. Life is more amazing than a test tube. The most important thing a 'psychic researcher' can do is stay right with God, and not step too close to Satan. The safest path is to avoid research altogether, but I'm convinced that I can benefit our knowledge of the world without being selfish, thoughtless and offending the Almighty. Satan does exist, but not every ghost is evil. There are things to be learned, and if I can help in some small measure, so be it. If you wish to peek a few chapters ahead in life, here's some facts that I learned the hard, real, right way: There is more spirit to life than so-called reality. Our senses are limited for life on this plane, but open nicely in the next. There is a God and a Satan, as well as Heaven and Hell. To deny or refute this is blasphemy, and will cost your life. To not know God is to commit spiritual suicide. Don't do that. Once your eyes are open to the next life, the possibilities seem endless, especially if you're focused on the eternal and not the 'here and now'. Life isn't about making money or keeping up with the Joneses--it's about living right with God for Eternity--don't blow it! The Bible is right. Take a few months to read it. You'll thank yourself. Forever.How many of us who research spychic phenomena feel guilty of selfishness, and isolation?
When the choices we make about how to live our lives are conscious and deliberate there shouldn't be any excuse for any feelings of guilt.How many of us who research spychic phenomena feel guilty of selfishness, and isolation?
Well if your spying on chicks you should feel guilty. Perv!
You shouldn't have any negative feelings just because you're researching something. Research is how we all learn and advance. Make sure bring as few beliefs / disbeliefs as possible with you when you conduct your research, and look for evidence.


.
I sometimes feel isolation because people tend to take light of it and sometimes make fun.





but I basically dont care what they think.
HUH? I don't get it. Selfish how? Isolated how?
You can do the same thing with anything...even going to church too much. There are many times in the past when I wish I had stopped being on the computer and been with my dog more who was dieing . (She had heart worms..and she was dieing for a couple of years.) I did everything I could for her and took her in the car and tried to let her do fun things...still..I remember a time when I was on the computer and she came over to me..and I petted her..but didn't get off the computer. Now I wish I had. I remember that look in her eyes. I didn't think it was any different from watching tv..but somehow I think it is. Even the dogs I have now will come over and put their heads on the keyboard and won't let me type. So I have to stop and give them attention. I think they really do read our minds sometimes and know we have our minds on other people ..not them.


If you see that these paranormal things are interfering with family relationships...then stop doing it. It's not worth it.


Edit..John S. Huh?? Who are you talking to?? lol I do agree. with you....no one should spy on us chicks!
I have found researching paranormal phenonemen, i have met plenty of nice people from here..some strange, but not all of them...I dont feel isolation at all...and i certainly dont feel guilty....

No comments:

Post a Comment