Friday, January 8, 2010

If you had to live in isolation with 3 people of your choice who would you choose?

It can be anyone. But you are in contact with noone except these three people.





I'd choose my 2 year old sister because I love her, my Mum because she gives good advice and my good friend Nathan because he keeps me entertained.If you had to live in isolation with 3 people of your choice who would you choose?
My mom, she makes me feel better when I'm down, gives me advice and hugs


My dad, cause he makes me laugh and I love hanging with him


My brother, cause we help eachother feel better, we both can get depressed sometimesIf you had to live in isolation with 3 people of your choice who would you choose?
my mum - cause shes the best mum in th world.





Trace Cyrus - because hes so god damn sexy and i want his babies, and i'll have that opportuinity then =P





Simon Cowell - well my mums gotta have someone too right? and she lovessssss him.
my best friend because he is the best person in the world


lauri ylonen because he is my hero and idol


my 12 year old cousin because she is funny and i like to laugh at her.
My sister


Noel Fielding


Andd umm . . Tony the tiger from the frosties advertss





He's GRRREAATT


Mm'kay that was cheesy


Haha (:
Lee Evans, my mum and my sister.





Then I have sanity, logic and humour in one room.
Since all my relatives are dead,All i have is the ashes from my mom,dad and brother. Does that count?
my mom, my 7 year old sister, and my best friend in the whole word..she's like a sister to me, chelsea.
I'd like Alex evans, Jared padalecki, and my friend Christopher,
My Son


Johnny Depp


And, one of my son's mates to keep him company and keep him out of my way when I'm keeping Mr Depp company :)



my missus cos i love her


gordon ramsey to do the cooking


stephen hawking to find a way out of isolation
my best friend amanda-like uh sister to me.


her boyfriend-so she wont get bored [if yu know what im sayin] lol


%26amp;the most amazing guy that is damn near perfect for me..-evn though i haven't found him yet..but im waiting.!
My wife and my two dogs! They (the dogs- lol) are just like people to me!
My Mom, cause she's my Mom, my Husband cause I love him! and just for fun, Johnny Depp! :p
My mum


Lil brother


and my best mate


only people that seem to always stick by me =]
3 of my cousins cuz we'd have such an awsome time together- i love hanging out with them
my mum


my boyfriend


my cat they all make me very happy and don t row with each other
mom, dad, bro. i'd just have to put up with them lol.
my son my fiance and Donald who takes care of my son
My mum, my brother and lil wayne lol


=]
my sis crush and bff :) crush is my friend too

No comments:

Post a Comment