Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Has anyone done a study linking Isolation sleep paralysis with ghosts?

I suffer from R.I.S.P. (repetative isolation sleep paralysis) in which I see images of people and animals in the room, I also here music sometimes like a radio is on. My theory is this that many people who experiance ghosts have an I.S.P. (Isolation sleep paralysis) When it happens to me I know it's my sleeping disorder that makes me see the images in the room. So has a study been done to link ghost sightings with I.S.P or R.I.S.P. ?Has anyone done a study linking Isolation sleep paralysis with ghosts?
I always thought I was having dreams, but you've now put a whole new perspective on the subject. I wonder if the next thing I learn will be that aliens really do exist.Has anyone done a study linking Isolation sleep paralysis with ghosts?
My theory is that what your seeing is really a being that your able to see. I have the sleep paralysis all the time, i recognize is coming and try real hard to wake up when i feel a presence coming in my case is a dark shadow, not showing it's face. you dont get them if you sleep elsewhere. Report Abuse

According to my spiritual beliefs, what you are seeing and or hearing DOES, indeed, exist, but on what most students of parapsychology and metaphysics call a different ';plane of existence'; which is usually not perceptible to us here on the physical plane.


What they call ';planes of existence';, I believe to be different ranges of energy frequencies. I believe than an unknown number - maybe even an infinite number - of these wavelength ranges coexist with us and around us all the time, but like radio sets, we ';pick up'; ONLY those frequencies we are tuned-in to.


Somehow, in your sleep or in the slightly altered state between waking and sleep, you are tuning-in to and picking up one or more of these other frequencies - as is the other person who responded to the question ahead of me.





As for ghosts, they are nothing more or less than formerly incarnate entities who have lost their bodies and were too confused or traumatized to move on to their own proper frequency ranges and stayed as close as they could to ours, instead. They occupy the next level of ranges above ours so their ';plane';, level or set of frequencies would be the next rung up the ladder from ours, so to speak. Therefore, YES, they DO exist and you may well be seeing them, but I do not think anyone has done a study on this - even though such studies are way past long overdue!

No comments:

Post a Comment