Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Have you ever had a period of isolation in you life?

You probally did 'nt do intentially, but you felt you had to bbecause you flet as though it was the only way to protect your self for get hurt.





I mean isloating yourself something and everyone, like the new people who try to be soemone in your life, and the ones who actually do care but you just can't seem to break though this barrel you put yourself into.





If so, how long where in this situation, how did you get over it?Have you ever had a period of isolation in you life?
im in an almost constant state of isolation. every few years i end up trying despearated to un isolate myslef buy letting people in but every time i get hurt bad and throw myslef ack into a period of isolation. i used to get attached to people easily and i guess i still do but i forced myslef not to. its a hard act to keep up but its easyer then social interaction. i dont know how one would go about breaking down boundaries. just being strong and confident i guess. exept that you may be hurt and that thigs might not work out but go for it anyway, otherwise you will be alone forever and ever and one day you will look back and think 'if only i had tried' when its too late.





wow i think answering your question has just helped meHave you ever had a period of isolation in you life?
I am experiencing this isolation right now, I am from a very close nit family, but then i migrated to USA, I got hurt by my first boyfriend in US, and that led to my isolation, then a woman befriended me, whom i thought was a friend, but she wanted to be more than friends(which i was not into), then this encounter only sealed my isolation, i wonder who can I trust, as my family is not around. Now i am not saying that i am not one to talk to people, as a matter of fact, i do have a very pleasant personality, which people love to be around, but i can't find it to get close to anyone anymore.





I am hoping that this would change, because it can be a lonely life, living like this, It has to be a conscious effort to overcome. I wish you the best, and myself also.

No comments:

Post a Comment