Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I cure this feeling of 'isolation'?

It is everywhere. People are close to me, and yet they feel so very far away. I have observed that I cannot approach people. I cannot carry out normal conversation. I do not take pleasure in things that much of my age group would take delight in. I find that I associate better with adults than my peers. This is perturbing and rather frustrating. What is the remedy? Seroquel helps not.How do I cure this feeling of 'isolation'?
I have the same trouble actually. And I am trying some stuff to help that.





So what I've been trying out is calling people and just saying hi and starting a conversation. For some reason if makes me feel as if I accomplished a major society goal! I have also practiced just starting conversation with more and more random people. So if you're in a mall or a grocery store, I suggest that you try to do so also.





You'll get over isolation (which I see that it might be related to fear of talking normally with normal people with different interest). I do know it's a tough challenge but it does work and you will gain confidence in yourself. Heck, you'll discover things about that you haven't noticed once in your very own lifetime as of yet! I know I sure did!





You can just start out small. Go to a store that has your interests (you're into anime right?). So go to a place that sells anime or manga and start up a conversation with someone in that same section! It'll be a perfect chance to talk to someone and the best part is they might have the same interest in anime as you do.





as you do this more often (even if it is just in an anime or manga section) you will get practice and find a connection with people that you have never experienced before. This might even get you comfortable with being around kids your age (believe me, I tend to find adults/elders much more interesting too).





Well, I hope that is some type of helpful advice.





If you do try this out, I am very proud of you for trying and stepping out of your comfort zone!





nya nya





P.S.: Unnecessary pills are the capsules of bodily destruction! Try activities such as the one I suggested first and don't give pills a single thought!How do I cure this feeling of 'isolation'?
why does everyone think pills are the answer for everything...you have a head ache...you take asprin...you have infection...you take anti biotics...you have depression...get a hobby...everyone just wants the easy way out and doesnt want to take responsibility...sad...
Probably because you need to improve on your attitude.
Probably not.
Maybe the people with the same interest might understand you..

No comments:

Post a Comment