Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Drumming with headphones using an MP3 player jack. Any shop that sells isolation hphones in the Philippines?

I've been drumming with a set of headphones, but i have to turn the sound up louder than i really should. I'm looking for a pair of headphones that I can play with while muffling the sound of the drumming, but at the same time keep the music I'm playing to at a tolerable level. I would rather have suggestions on shops in the Philippines, if that's possible. Thanks :)Drumming with headphones using an MP3 player jack. Any shop that sells isolation hphones in the Philippines?
Try sound cancelling headphones. You should be able to get them in good electronic stores but they're pretty pricey. I'm not sure if you can control the level of cancelling though. Normally the only thing you can hear when you use them is the music and pretty much that's it.





Otherwise get drum kit sound mufflers so the kit is less loud, except then you won't get proper sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment