Saturday, December 26, 2009

A good hook for my essay about isolation?

I am writing an essay on AS I LAY DYING, by william faulkner.





The essay is about isolation, but i can't seem to get a good hook. THis is what i would like to say, but i don't know how to put it into a cohesive sentence...





Isolation is defined as being alone and away from society, with no social contact.


But isolation can also be in a person surrounded by many other people, but is emotionally isolated and cannot connect to other people.





PLEASE HELPPPP





thank you.A good hook for my essay about isolation?
Isolation can be both physical and /or emotional. Physical isolation is defined as being alone and away from society, with no social contact, but isolation can be emotional as well, such as happens when a person just cannot seem to connect or bond with other people.A good hook for my essay about isolation?
have you ever felt isolated?

No comments:

Post a Comment