Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has Obama convinced you to shed your cynicism and come out of isolation?

Michelle says,';Barak will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual, uninvolved uninformed..'; What do you think?Has Obama convinced you to shed your cynicism and come out of isolation?
I think that is a condescending statement for anyone to make. The American people are not ignorant, we have ideas, thoughts and make decisions on our own. Don't need Obama to help me- thanksHas Obama convinced you to shed your cynicism and come out of isolation?
I am cynical and out of isolation. I actively support McCain everywhere I go, and ask people why they would ever vote Obama. Considering everything we know and don't know.


http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con鈥?/a>
I find the word ';uninvolved'; an irony. You mean like her husband uninvolved in making decisions at his job in Congress. Obama is a liar and the stereotypical definition of a politican.
What a sack of hooeey. We are already being uninformed by BHO.


We never hear the truth from his mouth.
I'm convinced he's a typical politician.
The only think Barack has conviced me of is that he is an empty suit.
YES and the more people that come out to vote against this false prophet the better
Barack could not convince me of one stupid thing.......he is a liar, plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment