Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Come up with a title for my essay on isolation in Great Expectations?

I'm horrible at titles...I want it to be orginal, unique and creative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





It's on isolation and alienation in Great Expectations.





THANKS!Come up with a title for my essay on isolation in Great Expectations?
Alone So Fast





Rooms with No Views





Keep Door Shut





No Access, No Amenities





Alien Nation





No Guests in Rooms





No Rooms to Let





...i guess by now you get an idea what i think when i think titles...


good luck.Come up with a title for my essay on isolation in Great Expectations?
Years ago, when studying G.E, my lecturer told me that when he studied it while he was at uni, he found a news article in the paper about Asian refugees who travelled by ship, crammed together in a box in the cargo hold ~ the headline of the article was: ';Crate irks packed Asians.'; (If you say it quickly, phonetically it sounds a lot like Great Expectations!) Sorry, I guess this doesn't help you though, it's just a funny story from my past. (No offence to any Asian people here by the way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment